If you want to read about my adventures as a part of God's army, look no further. My sister will be updating this blog while I am serving the Lord for 18 months in the Florida Jacksonville mission.
If you scroll up and look right below the picture and my "about me" description, you will find some fun little tabs. There you can find information on how to write me, how I got here, and some other good stuff.
At the bottom of this page you can type in your email and it will let you know when the blog is updated....that is pretty sweet, if you ask me.
Well, I am getting set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in less than a day. I hope you enjoy reading a little bit about this wonderful opportunity that I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment