This week was good. I don't really feel like I have much to say but we did see pretty cool miracles, as usual. We were trying to visit a potential investigator and all of a sudden this man starts banging on his window and waving to us. Well, we decided to go knock on his door. He was pretty friendly and we had a great lesson with him about the restoration. He was so willing to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. It was awesome! He also said that he would come to church. And he did! He came and after church we had a "break the fast" meal with the ward. Basically this investigator is fun and goofy! He got along so well with all of the people that he talked to and he really enjoyed church! A member of our bishopric even invited him over to his family's house to have a lesson this week.
Another miracle happened the next day when we were trying to visit a different potential investigator. He had moved but a girl answered the door and we started talking to her and it turns out that she used to be an investigator on the west side a couple years ago and had recently moved into that complex! Wow! Hopefully we can start reminding her of the things that the missionaries were teaching her and help her progress towards baptism!
We had TWO investigators at church which was great! One was the investigator that I talked about two paragraphs before this. The other one is a lady who lives with a member. She is so sweet and so nice to us but she is also stubborn. She has investigated the church before and she goes to church every other week. We are praying a lot to try to figure out how to help her resolve her concerns.
I don't know that there is much else to say. We are having zone conference on Wednesday. We may or may not be getting thin, flat electronic devices that start with "i" and end in "Pad" ;)
If you have some extra time....check out my blog: nofearonlytrust.blogspot.com. I would love comments on the posts that will help to inspire and uplift others!
Have a blessed day, I love y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment