So this week went by really fast. We were busy this week which was interesting because we have hardly any investigators. Almost all of them have either moved or we had to drop them for one reason or another. Now it is time to work really hard and getting creative to find new investigators.
Transfers are tomorrow. I got a call last week from President Craig calling me to train a new missionary. There are 19 new sisters coming in tomorrow and I will be training one of them! I am humbled and a little nervous but SO excited for all that I am going to learn from this experience. I am working on coming up with some goals to make for the coming weeks.
You might want to sit down for this....Sister Beacham and I sang in church on Sunday. What?? I have never desired to sing in church but somehow it happened. We sang "I Stand All Amazed". Sister Beacham has a beautiful voice and I sang. I dont know how good it was but it worked out and we had fun doing it.
Friday we went to Gainseville for a train the trainers training. It was fun to see a new town and meet some other missionaries. One of President Craig's counselors gave the training and it was good. I know that as I train I have to set the example and love my companion. I'm excited. Right now...she is probably on the plane going to Jacksonville!
I have absolutely loved having Sister Beacham as my companion! I have learned so much from her and we have become wonderful friends! I am going to miss her but I know that she will do wonderful things whitewash training in Julington Creek! I am so grateful to be a missionary. I am grateful for the chance that I have to share the joy that the gospel brings me to others. It is truly humbling to meet people who do not have anything close to what I have. My life has been truly blessed. I am grateful that I can share the gospel with the people here in Lake City.
Always,
Sister Kasteler
No comments:
Post a Comment