I hear that there is snow in Utah. That blows my mind a little bit! Yesterday we got up to 91 degrees here! It was quite hot....and humid, of course.
I don't really know if I have a favorite. I loved it all! Did you notice that almost every talk on Saturday was about missionary work?? It was so awesome! The Lord is truly hastening the work. It is truly humbling to hear servants of the Lord pray for the full time missionaries throughout the world during general conference. I feel strength and love from those prayers and all your prayers. Also, 80,333 missionaries?! That is completely incredible! I can't even believe it! Sunday's sessions were all about family, the priesthood, repentance, womanhood, and of course, comfort. It was truly wonderful!
This week has still been a little slow. We are still trying to find new investigators. We met with the bishop and are going to start working more with less active members. I think that will be a huge blessing and over time we will see the fruits. It will be a great way to meet with part member families and get more referrals. We are excited to see all that happens!
We have seen many miracles this week! We had one of our investigators commit to baptism! That happened when I was on a trade-off with the young women's president of our ward. It was a great lesson and she loves learning about the gospel and I'm excited to help her progress towards the waters of baptism.
I love missionary work. I am grateful to be on the Lord's errand. I know that I am entitled to his help. There are angels surrounding me. I love living with my life completely centered around Jesus Christ. I know that my strength comes from him and I am helping to prepare for His second coming. I love my savior.
Love Always,
Sister Kasteler
No comments:
Post a Comment