This week was a good one. Fast. As usual. Thanksgiving...well the food was plentiful. I had 5 Thanksgiving dinners. Oh my. At least they were split up. One was on Wednesday, three on Thursday, and a late one on Sunday. Wow. I have never been so full in my life. It was wonderful and I'm glad they were split up! I am gaining weight. Blah. I guess I should make sure that doesn't keep happening.
Also, Thanksgiving and the day before we went around and asked people to write down things they are grateful for. It was wonderful! We got more than 300 things! It was so fun! We wanted to get to 1000 but we should have started earlier....
One of the referrals we got from the fair is so wonderfully prepared! I am so excited to be teaching her. She is southern Baptist...very southern Baptist. But she loves talking to us and is so willing to make committments!
Friday was Sister Winkler's birthday! She's 21! It was great. A member took us out to Cracker Barrel for dinner and we saw lots of miracles that day! I am so grateful for Sister Winkler. She is truly amazing!
I don't have much else to say this week. I am so grateful for the Holiday season! It is truly wonderful to think about and celebrate our Savior. I love him. And I am so grateful for him.
Since I'm an online missionary I started a blog. (http://nofearonlytrust.blogspot.com/) Feel free to look at it. Also, if you have any creative ideas for sharing the gospel online, let me know.
Have a blessed day,
Sister Kasteler
No comments:
Post a Comment