Sunday, June 8, 2014

May 13

Hello,
 
I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was a very blessed opportunity that I had to Skype my family yesterday. I don't have much to say that I didn't say when we were talking on Skype so this is going to be quite short. Transfers are this week. Sister DeSpain is leaving. It is so sad. I am going to miss her so much. We have had so much fun together and I have learned so much from her. I will be getting my new companion tomorrow. Her name is Sister Jospeh. I've met her once, but I don't know anything about her so I will tell you more next week. Although I am sad to say goodbye to Sister DeSpain I am excited for the change. Change brings growth and opportunity. Like my mom says, nothing is as constant as change. What really matters is how we react to the change. And I am a firm believer that when you step out of your comfort zone you step into the Miracle zone. :)
 
Sorry it's short. I love y'all!
 
Always,
Sister Kasteler




No comments: