Sunday, June 8, 2014

May 19

Hello!

This week was fun and a little crazy. Tuesday night we took out one of the new missionaries for a few hours. It was fun. Then....Sister Joseph came to stay the night before transfers! So I had my new companion and my old companion at the same time. It was fun :)

Then on Wednesday we got Sister DeSpain all packed up and met sister winkler and her companion for lunch before the transfer meeting. Ah! It was so good to see her! Then transfers happened and sister DeSpain went to Palatka. I don't know much about it but I did hear that there are a lot of cows there. 

Sister Joseph is amazing! She is from Beaver, Utah. (Same town as Sister Beacham!) She grew up on a farm. She loves horses. She was adopted. She has one sister and two step sisters. She got her associates from Snow College. She has been on her mission for almost a year. She is so amazing and loving and a wonderful missionary. 

The rest of this week was great. We saw a lot of less active members and a couple investigators. We also found a few potential investigators! We had one investigator at church and two less active members! It was a great week.

So this Morning I was reading 2 Nephi 1:19 and the end of it says "But behold, his will be done; for his ways are righteousness forever". I thought about the phrase "his ways are not our ways" that I have heard and used several times. I thought about how if we continue to grow and learn how to be more righteous, and as we align our will with his, then his ways will become our ways. But it takes work and we have to become a little better, a little stronger, a little surer very single day.

Always,
Sister Kasteler




No comments: