Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 2

This week was a great one. Monday-Tuesday we went on an exchange with the sister training leaders. I was with Sister Blotter. She is from Michigan and she is absolutely amazing. She came out a transfer after me and she is a very dedicated and powerful missionary. She also graduated from Utah State and we both swear that we knew each other before our missions, but we can't figure it out.

On Tuesday I gave a training in district meeting. It was about the Book of Mormon and how to use it in teaching. I love the Book of Mormon. I cannot believe how much my testimony had grown about the Book of Mormon on my mission and especially in the last two months as a have been focusing on it as a mission. It is truly the most wonderful book in the whole world. It was also interesting because the Book of Mormon seemed to be the theme of fast and testimony meeting at church yesterday. It was amazing.

We had the opportunity to do a lot of service this week which was so much fun! I especially love getting my hands dirty and working hard. It makes me happy and it is helping us to soften some hearts. :) we were also able to find some new potential investigators this week. And there was a mother and daughter who were baptized in our ward! The work just keeps moving forward in glorious ways!

Love, Sister Lauren Kasteler

No comments: