Monday, October 27, 2014

Sep 16

Good morning!

This week was a good one! It seemed like a weird one but I don't know exactly why! We had lunch with two of our investigators and had a great talk with them. They have so many questions. Unfortunately one of them likes to look things  up on the internet and so we had to clear up a lot of things. But I am so grateful that she was willing to talk to us and let us explain what is truth and what is not. Wow, the internet can be so GOOD but it can also be so BAD. Speaking of the internet....Elder Bednar gave a wonderful talk at education week called "To sweep the Earth as with a flood". It is all about social media and the internet and how we can use it to #sharegoodness! It is so wonderful and I highly recommend that you read it. Part of Heavenly Father's hastening of the work is online and we are so blessed to be a part of it!

I spent a day in Jacksonville on a trade-off. It was fun! I was with Sister Petramalo who came out with me. She is incredible and is a wonderful sister training coordinator. Also, this week we did some service and had a couple power trade-offs with some sisters. There are so many wonderful sister missionaries in the Kingsland zone and I am so BLESSED to know them. This week we have also had some things happen and our teaching pool is dwindling. And almost every single appointment we had this week fell through. I guess the Lord is trying to teach us something. And it is just in time for transfers! Sister Earl is leaving to Palatka to be Sister DeSpain's companion. Hah! I am so happy that they are going to be companions! They are two of my favorite sisters! My new companion is Sister Herrera. She is so sweet! I have met her and talked with her a little bit and am so excited to get to work with her and know her better! The work will continue to move forward. And I am so excited and blessed to be a missionary!

Sorry that was short. Have a blessed week!

Always,
Sister Kasteler

No comments: