Sunday, August 3, 2014

June 24

Dearest family and friends,

I'm getting transferred! I'm headed up to Brunswick, Georgia. I got
called to be a sister training leader so I get to help the other
sisters in my zone. We will go on exchanges with all the sisters in
the zone and present trainings and go to mission leadership council
and who knows what else. I'm a little nervous but excited for a new
and challenging adventure.

This week was kind of a crazy one. So much happened! I'm not in an
emailing mood so I will probably just breeze over it pretty fast.

Tuesday we had district meeting. Then we did some service. We helped a
guy polish his Steinway pianos. Then we helped another lady clean her
apartment. Tuesday was also Sister Joseph's birthday. I arranged for a
member of the ward to feed us dinner and surprise sister Joseph for
her birthday. It was fun. Wednesday we did some yard work for one of
my favorite couples. There was some drama with one of our recently
reactivated members but everything is working itself out. That evening
was wonderful and we had some lessons with some amazing people.

Thursday was an absolutely wonderful day. I got to go to the temple
and it was amazing. I miss the temple so much. It was really neat.
Friday we went out with one of the ward missionaries to see a recent
convert and had a very powerful lesson about family history. Then we
had a wonderful lesson with our sweet investigator and her mom.

Saturday we had a great talk with one of our part member families and
the husband said that he is more interested in the church than ever
before! It was amazing! He is really old and I have been working with
them since I got here and he has progressed so much since then. It is
so fun to see people progress! He also came to church on Sunday.

Well I need to wrap it up. It was a crazy week and I wish I could tell
you all about it in detail. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful
week.

Have a blessed week!
Sister Kasteler

No comments: