Hello all!
This week was a great one! It was incredible to spend Christmas
morning helping out at the homeless shelter and then FaceTime my
family! I am so grateful for the blessings I have received in my life.
I am so blessed! We spent some time Christmas with some members and
recent converts. All the people were wonderful to be with and we ate
way too much food! It is incredible to me of how loving the members in
this Ward are. We had only been in the ward for two weeks and there
have been members who have just handed us gifts and Christmas cards.
The rest of the week was wonderful! Sorry this is going to be short
but I did want to tell you about a huge miracle we had. We have no
more miles for the rest of the month so we are going to be biking. We
had decided to do that and then rode our bikes to a neighborhood to
knock on some doors. The he third door we knocked on we introduced
ourselves and the lady said, "we are just about to have dinner, would
you like to come eat with us?" Well of course we couldn't say no. She
explained to us that they have family dinner every Sunday night. They
have two young adult children and they had friends over as well. It
was fun and we got to know them a little bit. We showed them the "He
is the Gift" video and they told us we could come back next Sunday for
dinner. Hah! It was fun. And they are all great! They knew a couple
members of the church so that was nice too.
We are working hard and seeing some wonderful miracles. And I am
learning so much from Sister Wright! We are also having a lot of fun.
I know that even more miracles are about to come soon to us. I love
being a missionary!
Love Always,
Sister Kasteler
No comments:
Post a Comment