Monday, February 2, 2015

2/2

Hello!

This week was a good one! There were definitely some ups and downs. Some happy moments and some sad moments. But that is what life is all about! Linda is doing so wonderful! She accepted a baptismal date of February 15! She has been talking all about inviting her friends and family to her baptism and even invited her friend to come to church yesterday. Unfortunately the friend got sick and wasn't able to make it. At church yesterday Linda loved fast and testimony meeting and she participated in Sunday school! She is doing so great! I love her so much!

We had two more great lessons with Maggie. She was doing so great! Every time we talked to her she seemed more open and willing! Unfortunately she did not make it to church and yesterday evening we received a text from her telling us that her husband does not want her to meet with us anymore. It was devastating. We saw the light in her eyes and we know she felt the spirit. She will find it again. I know it.

Also this week I got to spend some time in the YSA Ward on a trade off. It was so fun! It is so different teaching people my own age! I loved spending time with Sister Merchant! We went contacting near the UF campus. It was different than any other contacting that I've ever done!

Well that might be all for today. It was a great week and today we found out that Elder Zwick is coming to our mission again! We will be having another mission conference! I'm so excited. It is really a tender mercy! I love being a missionary.

Always,
Sister Kasteler





No comments: